Woke up at around 6AM today and spent some time with Warren before heading out to Quezon City Sports Club. We were given a booth space to display our items. There’s a swimming competition being held this weekend at QCSC with 400swimmers participating nationwide.
Had a lovely longganisa breakfast also complete with egg, garlic rice, papaya and binatirol Na tsokolate. Yummy!
I’m thankful this Friday for the following –
1. Time spent with my baby
2. A good night’s sleep
3. Free booth space to display our UNIFUNKT items
4. Having people to help man our booth
5. Clients who bought our goods
6. Lovely Filipino breakfast and lunch at QCSC
7. A good mani, pedi and foot spa session
8. Time spent with my brother today
9. Technology – television, Internet, wi-fi, iPad, etc
10. Having a driver to drive me around, run errands, etc
So, what are you thankful for? Take up the challenge. Write a comment, send me a link of your blog, and I’ll post your list here.