Finally got to go around St. James Bazaar today. There are a LOT of good finds at the bazaar! Need to do my Christmas gift list already so I’ll know what to buy tomorrow or on Wednesday when the bazaar finishes.
We bought these today –
1. Personalized Santa sack: Bought one for each of us (PHP580.00 each). They stitch them on the spot. Thought this was such a great idea. Will probably take a picture with Warren inside it?
2. Totseat: The washable, squashable highchair. This can be attached in any sturdy chair and easily transforms it into a high chair. No need to ask for high-chairs in restaurants or hotels or drag or bring one while going out. Decided to buy this even though it can be used when Warren is around 6-7 months old. Bought one for PHP1400.00. Other newer designs are a little more expensive. Distributed by Hermanas Y Primos. Check them out at http://www.hypimums.com/
3. Papellazo: Hubby bought a Grocery List notepad from this store (PHP120.00). I’m such a note person and love listing things down. They have notepads for all possible lists – grocery, to do list, etc.
Here are some more things I found pretty interesting. Would definitely go back once I complete my list. 🙂
1. Polycarbonate lamps: Aren’t these great for my new office?
2. Fab Manila: Found this stall’s stuff to be so cute! I love organizers. The magazine rack initially caught my eye followed by the wallet organizers, jewelry case, and this sling bag in various colors! So cute! Will have to spend a little more time in the store to decide what to buy and what designs to get.
3. Phil. Dogtags: Dogtags engraved on the spot.
4. Happy Hoodies: Cute and fun hoodies made by happy people. Comes in various designs. Might get these for my cousins. Visit them at http://www.happyhoodies.com