12 days to go till the end of 2011! Making this list really made me focus on the things I needed to do before the year ends. I’m looking forward to 2012 and will be making another list of MUST DOs for next year. 🙂
1. Get my pre-pregnancy body back (I still have 20pounds to go) – Definitely not happening this year but let’s see where the next few days will take me. I’m determined to go to the gym on a daily basis till the year ends except on the 24th, 25th, and 31st.
2. Run 10km in less than 1hr and 20 minutes (have to resume running again if I intend to do half a marathon by February)
3. Attend a planaforma or barre3 class or some form of fitness class – Will be attending TODAY!
4. Print and create baby Warren’s 3month scrapbook (he’s one month now) – Doing it this week!
5. Launch the new business (market and sell)
6. Ensure that my existing stores are able to deliver this Holiday season (www.thesouvenirlab.com)
7. Help hubby with his business idea
8. Organize our finances (currently in disarray now that baby is here) and increase my personal savings plan
9. Reach 10k hits in this blog – We will reach this goal! Just 615 hits more!
10. Setup my home office (been in my to do list for 2years already) – Just got a bunch of pictures for inspiration. Will visit an IKEA supplier shop this week and see where it takes me.
11. Build my team of financial consultants to 5 (currently at 3)
12. Make that Holy Land trip (incentive as financial consultant) – DONE! See you Holy Land next year! I hope Egypt and Turkey are included.
6 out of 12 are complete! I’m positive I can complete 3 more (#3, #4, and #9) before the year ends. Not bad. 🙂