Today’s lunch was included in our tour. Consisted of traditional and delicious Korean food. The side dishes were of unlimited refills. For our main dishes, it consisted of 2 fish variety and 1 pork dish. The pork dish was so good that we ordered another serving (KRN15,000). The order turned out to be 3 times the size of what we originally had. Finished the food nonetheless. So yummy!
Welcome to Simple Bundles of Joy: an inspiration and informational blog. I love LIFE. I love my FAMILY. I love FOOD. I love to TRAVEL. I am a serial ENTREPRENEUR.
I hope my blog encourages you to live life to the fullest and to pursue your dreams just as I am pursuing mine. :)
- I clearly remember signing up for an unlicall&txt plan wc incl. sun. I was given an oct 2014 flyer deleting sun in the plan I got! #smart 1 year ago
- Are our telcos allowed to just change the plan details without informing their clients? #smart 1 year ago
- Darn it! Cignal just lost its signal on the last few secs of the 12th round. REFUND! 2 years ago
- Waiting to get my NBI clearance here at Robinsons. Hoping for a smooth and speedy experience. #nbiclearance #govtdocs 2 years ago
- RT @PhStockExchange: As of 2:30 p.m., PSEi 8,007.33 up 129.37 points or 1.64 percent. 2 years ago
- Glad I kept my #S&R membership renewal receipt last Dec. '14. system showed it was still expired despite having pd for it already. #shopping 2 years ago
- Finally! Home after more than 1.5hrs. #traffic #december #christmas 2 years ago
- Monitoring #pacquiaoalgieri over radio. Go Manny! 2 years ago
- Damn traffic in Makati! #lateagain 2 years ago
- Surviving on Tiger Balm Warm patch and Cataflam. My back's killing me. :( #mompreneur #november #back #tigerbalm #cataflam 2 years ago
Follow Me! :)
- 57,810 hits