Yes, I’m still alive! Yes, this blog is still active. I’m currently in Tokyo Japan for a much needed R&R. Brought my mom along with me to this trip. Its been 3 amazing days in the land of Sakura. So much walking and yet there’s so much food. Can’t stop myself from getting a fill of those yummy Japanese rice, udon, ramen, katsus and more. Will share pictures and itinerary of this trip soon.
Welcome to Simple Bundles of Joy: an inspiration and informational blog. I love LIFE. I love my FAMILY. I love FOOD. I love to TRAVEL. I am a serial ENTREPRENEUR.
I hope my blog encourages you to live life to the fullest and to pursue your dreams just as I am pursuing mine. :)
- I clearly remember signing up for an unlicall&txt plan wc incl. sun. I was given an oct 2014 flyer deleting sun in the plan I got! #smart 2 years ago
- Are our telcos allowed to just change the plan details without informing their clients? #smart 2 years ago
- Darn it! Cignal just lost its signal on the last few secs of the 12th round. REFUND! 2 years ago
- Waiting to get my NBI clearance here at Robinsons. Hoping for a smooth and speedy experience. #nbiclearance #govtdocs 2 years ago
- RT @PhStockExchange: As of 2:30 p.m., PSEi 8,007.33 up 129.37 points or 1.64 percent. 2 years ago
- Glad I kept my #S&R membership renewal receipt last Dec. '14. system showed it was still expired despite having pd for it already. #shopping 2 years ago
- Finally! Home after more than 1.5hrs. #traffic #december #christmas 2 years ago
- Monitoring #pacquiaoalgieri over radio. Go Manny! 2 years ago
- Damn traffic in Makati! #lateagain 2 years ago
- Surviving on Tiger Balm Warm patch and Cataflam. My back's killing me. :( #mompreneur #november #back #tigerbalm #cataflam 2 years ago
Follow Me! :)
- 57,921 hits